|Dot Net Live Training||05/07/2022||7:00 am||Enroll|
Who Can Choose This Course?
This DOT NET online accreditation course is perfect for anybody with an enthusiasm for making their undertakings without any preparation, individuals who need to increase comprehension of Visual Studio and DOT NET improvement, and individuals who need to get the hang of programming through down to earth models rather than unlimited clarifications. A fundamental comprehension of C# is advantageous’ however, it isn’t compulsory.
Why Choose Us?
OnlineITvidhya gives real-time and Job Oriented Dot net Training Online. Our dot net Training Class incorporates fundamental to cutting edge level, and our Dot net course is intended to get the position in major MNC organizations when you complete the Dot net training class. Our Dot net Course Faculty are Microsoft ensured and experienced with hands-on real-time dot net activities information. We have structured our dot net course substance and schedule dependent on students’ prerequisites to accomplishing everybody’s professional objective. In our Microsoft dot net training program, you will learn Microsoft MVC system, VB Dot Net, ADO Dot Net, ASP Dot Net, Crystal reports, Silverlight, Dot Net ongoing task, and dot net position preparing.
- What is the .NET platform?
- What is the .NET framework?
- The .NET framework, languages, and tools
- The .NET framework: Major components
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Compilation and execution in .NET
- The .NET framework 4.6 stack
- New productivity enhancements in VS2012
- Features of C#
- C# compilation and execution
- General structure of a C# program
- Creating and using a DLL
- Data types in C#
- Value types and reference types
- Boxing and unboxing
- Single-dimensional, multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays
- Nullable types
- Implicitly typed local variables
- Classes and objects
- Structures in C#
- Properties and indexers
- The concept of function overriding
- Abstract class, virtual and abstract methods, and the sealed class
- Method parameters (out, ref, and params)
- Object initializers
- The concept of delegates
- An example of delegates
- Multicast delegates
- Understanding C# events
- .NET event guidelines
- Anonymous method explained
- Lambda expressions
- Exception handling in C#
- The System.Exception class
- Multiple catch statements
- User-defined exception
- Role of a garbage collector
- Garbage collection algorithm
- Finalize vs dispose
- System.Collections namespace
- Collection interfaces
- Collection classes
- The Collection API
- Working with generics
- Generic methods, interfaces, and delegates
- Collection initializers
- Need for serialization
- Binary and SOAP serialization
- Using I/O
- Exploring System.IO namespace
- Directory and file info types
- Basic file I/O
- Introduction to .NET reflection
- Obtaining details about types from the assembly
- Obtaining details about methods, properties, and fields
- Creating custom attributes
- Retrieving attribute details with reflection
- The ASP.NET MVC framework
- ASP.NET vs. ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC model
- Working with controllers
- Attribute routing
- Action methods
- Passing data from the controller to the view
- ASP.NET MVC Razor view engines
- HTML helpers
- Working with the layout
- Model binding
- Data annotation
- The Code First model
- Multiple migrations
- Web optimization
- Bundling and minification
- Configuring bundles
You will be provided with lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guides and notes.
After each training module there will be a quiz to assess your learning.
We have a lifetime 24*7 Online Expert Support to resolve all your Technical queries.
We have a community forum for our learners that facilitates further learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
They provide knowledge which is needed in the IT industry. Really thank you so much onlineITvidhya team for such valuable knowledge.
Excellent teaching ! They are putting extra effort to make students' fundamentals clear. Anyway, training was productive for me ! And for freshers' as well.
The trainer and his way of teaching methodology is absolutely good. Hope you people can do more sessions like this to deliver job oriented courses.